Miami, FL June 2013 – Tile of Spain, the international brand representing 125 ceramic tile manufacturers belonging to the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’ Association (ASCER), is exhibiting at the 2013 AIA National Convention and Expo held June 20 to 22, 2013 in Denver, Colorado.
Visitors to the Tile of Spain booth are able to see first-hand the cutting-edge technology, exquisite design and diverse trends available from Spanish ceramic manufacturers. Product samples are on display, as well as publications, information and product catalogs from Spanish tile manufacturers.
Tile trends presentations by Ryan Fasan, ceramic tile expert, are available the show. 2013 AIA Honorary Fellow and renowned Spanish architect Francisco Mangado will be at available at the booth Friday June 21st.
Highlights of the Tile of Spain booth at the AIA Expo include:
- Apavisa displays its Vintage collection, a distinctly contemporary collection capturing the charm of a bygone era, produced by hand using the finest materials. The Archconcept series, with three-dimensional attributes and textures, and the Anarchy series, which offers an edgy and intense look, are also on display.
- Plaza presents its limestone looking Karst series, and its sandstone imitation Dune series in classic beige and modern black and grey tones. The marble stone looking matte porcelain Yoho series are also available.
- Products from Ceramica Elias at the show include the Esmaltes series, available in 15 colors and 4 sizes plus custom sizes, and the Mecanic and Vulcano series, featuring extruded material and straight even edges.
Cerámica Saloni showcases the Arquitect, Moment and Proyección collections. Allthree tile collections are made with through body porcelain and bring together the look of the past with the present.
- On display from Ceramica Aparici are the Moving and Sonar collections. Moving is a mixture of shapes and designs that play off each other to create a distinctive vintage design. The Sonar collection, inspired by the wood on old fishing boats, blends the warmth of wood and the contemporary feel of cement to create a cutting-edge style.
- Dune Ceramica products include the Andy series, a lively collage of ceramic tiles inprimary colors with a “Pop Art” style, and the Foglio Di Rame series of 9.84″x29.52″ glass tiles in copper, gold and silver. Also shown are the textured gold or silver ceramic of the Golden Keops series.
- Grespania showcases Coverlam, its 3 mm thick laminated porcelain tile. Icaria, a porcelain range with a texturized, natural appearance enhanced by its color palette and multi format design, and Danio, polished marbled rectified porcelain tile with a shiny finish and moving pattern of veins and color tones, are also featured.
- Levantina features 3 new collections of Techlam ceramic tile: Hydra, Helios and Madeira. 3 mm thick, lightweight and available in large panels up to 1000x3000mm, Techlam is extremely versatile. It provides architects and designers with an infinite number of possibilities, thanks to its range of sizes and colors, durability and ease of installation. It can be used as wall covering and cladding, flooring and paving, countertops, fittings and ventilated façades.
- Porcelanicos HDC presents Micro 365 Gris and Orion 365 Gris glazed porcelain series manufactured on relief with digital technology. Blanco 60 Mate glazed porcelain tile are also shown.
Calacata series marble looking tiles, Sea series metallic glaze wall tiles, and Oxo Garden series decorative wall tiles with a leaf design are on display from Porcelanosa.
- Realonda demonstrates its advanced digital technology with the colorful new Realinkseries Harmony, Kubik and Patchwork.
- Togama presents its mosaic finishes for façade and resort construction. Along with classical decoration proposals, new ways of understanding and applying glass mosaics are showcased giving architects, designers and project managers customization possibilities.
For more information about these Tile of Spain manufacturers, or any Tile of Spain product, visit www.tileofspainusa.com.
Product images are available in the Inspiration Gallery.
About Tile of Spain
In Spain, tile makers labor as they have for centuries – pushing their passion for design and innovation to new levels of artisanship. With one of the purest and strongest domestic clays available, Spanish manufacturers have an unparalleled ability to make the end product more diverse. From rustic handmade forms; to technical facades that cool buildings and clean the air; to the impossibly slim, sustainable recycled and ink jet masterpieces that fire the imagination. The Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’ Association (ASCER) is the private organization whose primary objective is to support Spain’s ceramic tile manufacturers and the industry as a whole by stewarding and promoting the Tile of Spain brand worldwide. A strong global leader, the ceramic tile industry of Spain comprises 125 manufacturers concentrated primarily in the province of Castellón. For more about tile produced in Spain, contact Tile of Spain Center at the Trade Commission of Spain, 2655 Le Jeune Road, Suite 1114, Coral Gables, FL 33134. Call 305-446-4387 or visit www.tileofspainusa.com.