Every tile has a story, whether it’s about trends, technology, innovation or how tile is made. Join us for this special video series to learn more about Spanish Tile from the people who manufacture, sell and for whom tile is a way of life.
- Tile Story #1 – Innovation Trends
Tile of Spain explores the latest trends and innovations from Spanish tile manufacturers including ultra-polished finishes, metallic effects and sinking ink reliefs.
Tile Story #2 – Looks Like Marble & Stone, Only Better!
Marble and stone looks are always in style. Tile of Spain explores how Spanish tile manufacturers use the latest digital printing technology to perfectly mimic the look and feel of marble and stone, but with all of the benefits of ceramic tile.
- Tile Story #3 – Anti-Slip Tile Connects Indoors & Outdoors
- Ceramic tile is the perfect choice for both commercial and residential indoor and outdoor spaces. Anti-slip technology allows for safe placement in kitchens, baths and high traffic areas where more resistance is needed.
- Tile Story #4 – Tile As Fashion
- Today’s ceramic tiles are used to make a fashionable statement in both commercial and residential projects. Major trends from Tile of Spain manufacturers include colored subway tiles, terrazzo looks and sophisticated concrete.
- Tile Story #5 – The Technology of Tile
- In recent years the ceramic tile industry has developed some of the most technologically advanced manufacturing processes in the surfaces sector. Tile of Spain explores these new technologies and how they are combining function and efficiency.
- Tile Story #6 – A Celebration of Craft and Competence
- In Spain, tile is everywhere. The deep rooted artisan craft is part of the Spanish culture. Tile of Spain explores how Spanish tile has evolved for over 7,000 years, and how Spain’s technological competence has secured their place as a world leader in ceramic tile production.