- Are you an architecture firm or design studio interested in expanding your tile expertise?
- Would you like to continue your education while exploring the world of Spanish architecture and design?
- Do you or your colleagues want to learn more about the advancements and innovations in ceramic tile production?
- Do you want to bring the latest tile trends and application techniques to your clients?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, request a Lunch and Learn CEUwith Tile of Spain.
While learning might look a little different these days, Tile of Spain offers a unique approach to continued education with a new Lunch and Learn program.
Hosted by Tile of Spain’s Technical Consultant, Ryan Fasan, these interactive and informative learning experiences are held virtually at a designated time that works for your organization. Your team will receive a comprehensive education on the latest product offerings from Spanish manufacturers and understand how to utilize them to the best effect in specifications, from a leading industry expert.
Ryan Fasan has nearly 25 years of experience in the ceramic tile industry. His divergent arena of experience comes from showroom & architectural sales with a major distributor; in the manufacturing sector as a specification consultant, as an apprentice installer under master European tile-setters and finally in product design and creative development with a Canadian manufacturer. This hands-on learning has given Ryan a uniquely encompassing command of all aspects of the ceramic tile industry.
What You’ll Gain:
- A unique bonding experience that will strengthen the relationships between team members.
- An open, relaxed, and collaborative learning environment that encourages a solid work culture.
- Valuable insight on the latest trends, products and innovations in the tile industry.
- The opportunity to expand your network and connect with distinguished tile manufacturers.
What You’ll Learn:
- The ability to compare consumer preference and design trends and their embodiment in modern ceramic innovations.
- Industry innovations in manufacturing, standards and product characteristics that speak to your client’s desires through broader use of ceramic tile.
- Emerging R&D research to highlight new areas for applicability of ceramics that improve building performance, occupant health and safety and quality of life improvements only possible with ceramic’s inherent characteristics.
- Re-think ceramics’ current place as a cladding material in favor of a component of the building’s overall performance and operational systems.
Sign-up for your virtual lunch and learn or to request additional information, here.
For more projects, products and news from Tile of Spain be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.