- Are you an architecture firm or design studio interested in expanding your tile expertise?
- Would you like to continue your education while exploring the world of Spanish architecture and design?
- Do you or your colleagues want to learn more about the advancements and innovations in ceramic tile production?
- Do you want to bring the latest tile trends and application techniques to your clients?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, request a Lunch and Learn CEUwith Tile of Spain.
While learning might look a little different these days, Tile of Spain offers a unique approach to continued education with a new Lunch and Learn program.
Hosted by Tile of Spain’s Technical Consultant, Ryan Fasan, these interactive and informative learning experiences are held virtually at a designated time that works for your organization. Your team will receive a comprehensive education on the latest product offerings from Spanish manufacturers and understand how to utilize them to the best effect in specifications, from a leading industry expert.
Ryan Fasan has nearly 25 years of experience in the ceramic tile industry. His divergent arena of experience comes from showroom & architectural sales with a major distributor; in the manufacturing sector as a specification consultant, as an apprentice installer under master European tile-setters and finally in product design and creative development with a Canadian manufacturer. This hands-on learning has given Ryan a uniquely encompassing command of all aspects of the ceramic tile industry.
What You’ll Gain:
- A unique bonding experience that will strengthen the relationships between team members.
- An open, relaxed, and collaborative learning environment that encourages a solid work culture.
- Valuable insight on the latest trends, products and innovations in the tile industry.
- The opportunity to expand your network and connect with distinguished tile manufacturers.
What You’ll Learn:
- The ability to compare consumer preference and design trends and their embodiment in modern ceramic innovations.
- Industry innovations in manufacturing, standards and product characteristics that speak to your client’s desires through broader use of ceramic tile.
- Emerging R&D research to highlight new areas for applicability of ceramics that improve building performance, occupant health and safety and quality of life improvements only possible with ceramic’s inherent characteristics.
- Re-think ceramics’ current place as a cladding material in favor of a component of the building’s overall performance and operational systems.
Sign-up for your virtual lunch and learn or to request additional information, here.