86 manufacturers from Tile of Spain, the international brand representing 125 ceramic tile manufacturers belonging to the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’ Association (ASCER), will exhibit at CERSAIE’12 to be held September 25-29 in Bologna, Italy.
The five-day exhibition will include highlights and innovations from such prominent Spanish ceramic companies as:
- ARCANA CERAMICA (Hall 22 Stand A124) presents a collection inspired by textiles. The new series is manufactured in white body 25×75 cm. The collection is available in different styles: tessile, a line pattern; navona, a panel-like design: fiori-2 and gardenia, both floral designs. Offered in 15×120 and 20×120 sizes, they are perfect to adapt to any space and create warm and cozy rooms.
- Manufactured with natural extruded ceramic in white body stoneware, the Provenza series from EXAGRES (Hall 25 Stand B62) can be used indoors or outdoors. This highly durable and resistant tile includes pieces for stairs and corners.
- Serie GRAFFITI 20×20 by FABRESA (Hall 26 Stand B134) is a wall tile collection manufactured using inkjet technology. 25 different patterns create a fresh and urban style. The marble styles of the Serie Nuez 20×20 will also be on display.
- The theme for this year’s METROPOL (Hall 15 Stand D7-E8) booth is “on the floor.” The company has enlarged its floor product offerings to include medium and high-end floors. The new collection celebrates an urban and modern style with a fusion of metals and cements in 60×60, 42×64,5 and new 30×60 sizes.
- KERABEN (Hall 15 Stand D7-E8) will showcase their NYC Collection. Using color, light and chaos of the city as inspiration, the collection is full of highly original, sophisticated interior design ideas, which allow ceramic tiles to demonstrate their decorative potential.
- KEROS (Hall 36 Stand C19) will highlight Symbol 41×41, Illusion 41×41, and Megalithic 41×41 porcelain stoneware tiles inspired by the most beautiful stone, purest natural appearance and an unmatchable soft texture. Blood 25×70 and Genesis 20×50, inspired by an intense palette of watercolors, will also be featured.
- NAVARTI GRUPO (Hall 18 Stand C40-D37) will focus on the launch of new sizes of red paste wall tiles, 20×60 and 25×75, in a wide spectrum of warm, cold and trendy colors, as well as embossed reliefs, mosaics, linear and textile reliefs. The new sizes are available in designs made with new generation digital technology and new inkjet colors.
- Three lines will be showcased at the NOVOGRES (Hall 36 Stand C49) booth. Space & Lovetime – a white body glossy wall tile that matches any décor; Hipnotic – a red body glossy wall and floor tile with thin stripes that give different shades to every piece; and Dolcevita – a red body matte finish wall and floor tile available in bright colors and impressive pictures.
- PERONDA (Hall 15 Stand E7 F8) invites you to dive into a sea of sensations with ceramics inspired by fashion and art. The booth will showcase wood look tiles from the Foresta brand, the shining polished tiles in the Museum collection, new basins from Peronda Bath, and the Windsor Collection.
- REALONDA (Hall 15 Stand A19-B20) expands its real ink range with the Montana 31×56, San Marco 44×44, and Gales 44×44 series. These new porcelain inkjet collections with natural designs create decorative options that enable customers to personalize their spaces.
- ROSA GRES, (Hall 25 Stand B38) specialists in outdoor flooring, will be highlighting their raised edge and deck level swimming pool designs. The products are extremely high quality and produced with the most cutting edge technology on the market to achieve maximum resistance and an advanced non-slip finish.
- At the ROCATILE (Hall 21 Stand A91-B77) booth, be sure to view the large format tiles with an attractive stone grain, manufactured with leading green technology, featuring 80% recycled material. Magnum large format cement stone will also be introduced in 80×80 and 40×80 sizes.
- TAU (Hall 18 Stand A2-B1) will be exhibiting their 2013 collection. Exploring all the possibilities of digital printing technologies, Tau’s newest offerings include Onice and Kemberg tiles. Another notable innovation is Tau S3 Group’s Technical Ceramic Wall, a system where any technology can be seamlessly hidden behind a beautifully tiled wall. It is a vertical extension of a removable floor behind which all wiring and fittings for appliances, devices and electrical equipment are concealed.
- VIVES (Hall 26 Stand A26-B27) will show PARAMO, a porcelain tile with a special structure and finish that will transform the room into a different period. To complete the collection, VIVES has created Taiga Natural, a finish and texture that embraces the look of untreated wood.
All images are available for download via http://tileofspainusa.com/inspiration-gallery/?album=2&gallery=20. Please credit all images to Tile of Spain and the specific tile manufacturer.
# # #
About Tile of Spain
In Spain, tile makers labor as they have for centuries – pushing their passion for design and innovation to new levels of artisanship. With one of the purest and strongest domestic clays available, Spanish manufacturers have an unparalleled ability to make the end product more diverse. From rustic handmade forms; to technical facades that cool buildings and clean the air; to the impossibly slim, sustainable recycled and ink jet masterpieces that fire the imagination. The Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’ Association (ASCER) is the private organization whose primary objective is to support Spain’s ceramic tile manufacturers and the industry as a whole by stewarding and promoting the Tile of Spain brand worldwide. A strong global leader, the ceramic tile industry of Spain comprises 125 manufacturers concentrated primarily in the province of Castellón. For more about tile produced in Spain, contact Tile of Spain Center at the Trade Commission of Spain, 2655 Le Jeune Road, Suite 1114, Coral Gables, FL 33134. Call 305-446-4387 or visit tileofspainusa.com.