- Acropolis – Replicates Greek marble in three colors with a black compliment. Available in an 18 x 18” floor tile and a 10” x 16” wall tile, the series comes in four colors, Beige, Grey, Black and Marron (a light brown).
- Luxor – An 8” x 12” and 12” x 12” floor tile that offers the look of a Turkish travertine marble in a matte finish. This tile was designed as a direct response to several distributors looking for a tile that provides a sense of movement in both soft and rich colors.
- Delta – The simple look of classic marble is captured in this 10” x 16” and 18” x 18” floor tile.
- TopGreen – Roca´s most ecological collection includes Green Earth and Green Urban, two series with 80% recycled content certified by third-party certification agency Bureau Veritas.
- Rock & Rock – A unique double-press, through-body porcelain collection, including the large format 24¨x48¨ sizes. The different series from this collection that will be displayed include Lavagna, Packstone, York, and Zen.
- Color Collection – A large selection of colors for glazed ceramic tiles in the subway size 3” x 6”, as well as the popular 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” and 6” x 6” sizes.
Dot Mounted – A collection of 2″ x 2″ dot-mounted mosaics of glazed porcelain, an ideal solution to complement the Color Collection.
- Avila – A through-body porcelain series in a range of beige, grey and brown colors.
- Orion – A popular double-load rectified porcelain, including a wide variety of colors and sizes, in a polished and unpolished finish.
- Rock Art – Roca’s complete range of natural stone mosaics, perfect to combine with porcelain and ceramic floor and walls.
Emac Complementos: One of the leading manufacturers of profiles and complements for ceramics, offering all types of decorative and functional solutions for floorings, walls, facades and urban pavements. New products launched this year are Slim Range, Anti-Slip Solutions and decorative profiles created by international fashion designer Francis Montesinos. www.emac.com
- Inalco will display its SlimmKer series in Foster, one of the company’s principal series. Available in 31” x 31”, 2.4” x 47.2 and 18” x 36” formats and in both bush-hammered and smooth finishes, the texture offers the utmost in neutrality for any design space.
- Large format capabilities are demonstrated by the 80.8 series in wall and floor applications. This series is inspired by adding a brushed effect to modern wood with slight veining and lineal embossed patterns.
- Qatar offers soft undulations inspired by dessert sand patterns in a 12” x 35” wall tile format.
- London emulates a sense of movement with a sonic wave pattern, heightened by the soft sheen of a pearlescent glaze.
- The cool look of grey marble is captured in Bardiglio, a large format polished porcelain floor tile.
- Trento creates bold splashes of color in an alternative take on mosaics. With irregular shapes and two-toned color, Trento is available in a 9” x 12” format and in colors Damasco, Oceano, Marmol, Moka, Nacar and Naranja.
- Four basic series are available: Monochromatic, Mottled, Gradations and Custom Designs. Each year the company highlights how trencadis can be applied to the latest color and design trends. For 2010, this includes the use of global colors and earth tones.
- After intensive research into the new ceramic and porcelain tile now available, the company is offering a series of trencadis fabricated from glazed floor tiles in vitrified white body. This new addition allows enhanced application possibilities and is suitable for use in pavement and extreme climates due to its extremely low water absorption rate. Another benefit is the ability to offer a more durable and resistant line of trencadis while maintaining the same price range.
- Trencadis Innovacionrecently completed several prominent projects that demonstrate the innovative capabilities of trencadis mosaics including:
- The Al Hamra Firdous Tower serves as both the world’s tallest sculpted tower and Kuwait’s tallest tower. Trencadis in natural limestone adapts to the curved faces of the south façade of this landmark tower designed by SOM.
- Trencadis Innovacion is the official supplier for the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia. This landmark project by Santiago Calatrava is one of the world’s most recognized projects completely finished in trencadis mosaics.
- The Barcelona building in Sydney, designed by Australian architects Durbach Block, uses the trencadis style to grace the upward curves of this modern, Gaudi-esque building.
- Two fountains in Villamanrique, Spain that use the new vitrified white body trendcadis. The fountains’ designs represent a 15th century poet from the town and the local castle.
Program 1: BASIC SPECIFICATIONS FOR CERAMIC TILE
Program 2: DEFINING PORCELAIN TILE TECHNOLOGY